This book explains solutions to the most common enhancement scenarios in SD, and provides insight on how to implement light and flexible enhancements. You’ll follow along with specific examples of when the standard SD system doesn’t meet business requirements, including sales orders and billing, and understand how to find the right enhancement and implement the solution. Learning about ABAP development for Sales and Distribution in SAP has never been so practical jump in with a book that explains the whys and hows!
1. No-Nonsense Enhancement Advice Understand when enhancements should be used, and what impacts they’ll have on your SAP system in the short and long term.
2. What Enhancement Will Work? There is no best enhancement learn how to compare the pros and cons of different enhancement methods and understand how they can tailor your standard SD functionality.
3. Detailed Scenarios See specific examples that illustrate where enhancements are necessary, then how to find and implement custom enhancements to meet a company’s specific SD needs.
4. Practical SD Topics Sales order processing, delivery processing, and billing: Find enhancement scenarios and solutions in the book by these common topics.
5. Comprehensive Appendices Find detailed listings of BAdIs and exits for sales orders, delivery, invoicing, transport documents, and more, as well as complete coding examples.
- Explicit and implicit enhancements
- Persistent objects and classes
- Enhancement and Switch Framework
- Enterprise services
- VOFM routines
- Repository Infosystem
- Remote function calls (RFC)
- Customer-defined routines
- KPI reporting