Don’t let your internal costs mirror ever-changing market fluctuations. Keep things straight and get the complete picture on valuation and costing with the Material Ledger in this book, from master data setup and configuration to revaluations. Using a practical approach, helpful steps, and detailed case studies, you’ll learn how to set up and configure the Material Ledger for several scenarios, use its different functions, and much more.
* Learn how to configure the SAP Material Ledger for actual costing
* Perform periodic actual costing and actual costing revaluations
* Understand the benefits of using the Material Ledger on SAP HANA, and learn how to replicate data to it
Cement your Material Ledger foundation: learn about concepts and usage, product cost planning, account determination, and how to choose and implement the best valuation method for different materials.
Master SAP Material Ledger basic configuration. Set up essential master data, carry out inventory valuation in multiple currencies, and configure your system for other special requirements.
Learn about approaches to transfer prices and multiple valuation, IFRS, and actual costing cross-company code, and find out what can happen when the Material Ledger runs on SAP HANA.
* Product cost planning
* Actual costing runs
* Total cost absorption
* Purchase price variance
* Manufacturing and overhead variances
* Material price determination
* Single and multilevel price determination
* COGS/WIP revaluation at actual cost
* SAP HANA
* Integration with Financial Accounting