Are you tired of being constantly bogged down by overly technical information? This book provides exactly what functional consultants are looking for: information on how to connect Materials Management (MM) in SAP with industry best-business processes and practices. Get the big picture you need!
1. MM: When, Why, and How Understand when and why to use each MM functionality to suit your specific business processes, and then learn how to accomplish the specific task with process steps.
2. Configure and Customize Learn the basics of how to set up organizational structures and other MM elements, enhance master data, and then tweak the system based on different business requirements.
3. Detailed Diagrams and Screenshots Visualize MM organizational structures and processes with practical diagrams, then understand how to configure and customize the system with the help of screenshots.
4. Business Scenarios Benefit from detailed examples to understand how you best use MM to support specific business processes.
5. Updated Edition Find new information on subcontract procurement, outline agreements, materials requirements planning (MRP), new enhancements in MM, and more, all updated for enhancement pack 5.
- Organizational Structure
- Master Data
- Procurement Processes
- Inventory Management Processes
- Invoice Verification
- Inventory Valuations
- Material Classification
- Batch Management
- Materials Requirement Planning