Discover what SAP BusinessObjects is all about and learn how the new products and solutions can improve your business processes. In this book, you’ll find what you need to really understand where SAP BusinessObjects can fit into your operations and your SAP BI strategy. Whether you’re a decision-maker, consultant, or new SAP professional, this reader-friendly reference will take you on a complete journey—from the history of Business Objects to a look at each SAP BusinessObjects portfolio solution. You’ll find everything from Xcelsius (Dashboards), Web Intelligence, to Crystal Reports, to customer scenarios, and the SAP BusinessObjects roadmap.
1. Discover the SAP BusinessObjects Strategy Investigate the history of Business Objects and see how it has evolved.
2. Explore the SAP BusinessObjects Applications Learn about the different applications and see how they can be applied to your business.
3. Find the Tools You Need Find all the details you need to understand business intelligence with SAP and the technology that enables it.
4. Learn About SAP BusinessObjects in the Real World Explore in-depth case studies for various topics to find out how other companies have improved business processes and enhanced efficiency.
5. Navigate as You Like Go directly to the chapter that interests you, or read from cover to cover, and be sure to make use of the glossary and list of resources.
- SAP and Business Objects
- Business Intelligence
- Strategy and Execution
- Xcelsius (Dashboards)
- Web Intelligence
- Crystal Reports
- On-Demand Solutions
- Enterprise Information Management Solutions
- Enterprise Performance Management Solutions
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance Solutions