Get your money’s worth from your SAP ERP Financials system! From basic accounting to reporting, navigate SAP’s diverse and customizable financial solutions with this detailed, reader-friendly reference. Learn how the components work, the advantages of each, and how SAP ERP Financials addresses the multitude of complex challenges facing today’s companies. Perfect for new users, decision-makers, and power users, this book will teach you to improve your efficiency in key financial areas, including profitability analysis, financial supply chain management, cost accounting, and more.
1. Discover What SAP ERP Financials Is All About Read the concise topic overviews, definitions of terminology, and clear explanations of business processes.
2. Gain In-Depth Decision-Making Knowledge Improve your financial processes by learning what each powerful component provides, how it’s used, and how it can help you make informed business decisions.
3. Apply SAP ERP Financials in the Real World Explore in-depth case studies and practical examples and find out how companies have improved their business processes and increased their efficiency.
4. Second Edition, Updated and Expanded This book is updated to include new and expanded content on SAP ERP 6.0 EHPs 5 and 6, with an expanded focus on real-world scenarios and practical case studies.
- Account receivables and payables
- Investment management
- Financial closing
- Travel Management
- Payroll accounting
- Overhead cost management
- Project accounting
- Product costing
- Financial planning
- Profitability analysis
- Credit, collections, and dispute management
- Treasury and risk management
- Account determination