If SAP business intelligence is your game, SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio is your next challenge. Are you an expert in SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards? A wizard with BEx Web Application Designer? Or maybe you’re a newbie to both? Whatever your answer, this book has the information you need to get to the next level.
* Introduce yourself: installation and configuration, the IDE, usage scenarios
* Acquaint yourself: the design process, components and properties, scripting
* Advance yourself: design principles, visualization methods, full application examples
Installation and Configuration
You can’t paint a picture without the proper supplies. Find the information you need to download the right files, install the right pieces, and configure the right parts
The Application Design Process
Although application design is a creative endeavor, there are some general steps you have to follow. From assigning your data sources to testing your application, get the big picture.
Components, Properties, and Methods
Get a comprehensive description of all the building blocks of Design Studio. Choose your palette, and then make your canvas come alive.
* Design Studio vs. Dashboards and BEx WAD
* Installation and configuration
* Usage scenarios
* Data sources
* Script Editor
* Layout Editor
* Content Assistance
* Chart types
* DuPont analysis application