More than ever before, corporations must maintain sophisticated cash management systems that enable them to optimize both their investments and their daily cash turns. Fortunately, SAP ERP Financials is such a system and this book is your guide to it. Learn everything you need to know about all key cash management components, including best practices, real-world business scenarios, key configuration, and master data information.
* Real-world strategies for implementing and integrating SAP ERP cash management components
* Overview of SAP s liquidity management solutions
* Practical coverage of Cash Management, In-House Cash, SWIFT integration, and more
Optimal Cash Management Processes
Learn how you can optimize the performance of your SAP cash management processes to be as efficient and accurate as possible.
Take advantage of screenshots and step-by-step instructions that will help you maximize the configuration of your SAP cash management systems to meet your needs.
Maximize your cash management processes for electronic banking, Cash Management, Liquidity Planner, In-House Cash, and Bank Communication Management.
Explore how SAP s cash management offerings integrate with SAP ERP Financials processes, such as procure-to-pay and order-to-cash.
* Cash Management
* Electronic banking
* Bank Communication Management
* In-House Cash
* Liquidity Planner
* Business process integration
* Cash position report