Looking for better control over your product development? With this guide to SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM), you’ll get in-depth instructions and configuration information for all stages! Set up and use SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM), variant configuration, Product Structure Management, and more. Then integrate with R&D, manufacturing, and authoring systems. From product visualization to collaborative development get all the tools you need to succeed with SAP PLM!
* Use SAP PLM to track your product development process from idea to production
* Configure SAP PLM using step-by-step instructions
* Explore key product development processes: portfolio management, project management, variant configuration, and more
Understand the fundamental concepts of product development, from process models to manufacturing strategies, and learn how to map product data into your SAP PLM system.
Get step-by-step instructions for each stage of product development, from setting benchmarks with requirements and target management, to executing product validation, to implementing a new change management process.
Learn to configure SAP PLM for product development with techniques for setting up variant configuration, product structures, process management, and more.
* SAP Innovation Management
* SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
* Requirements and target management
* Variant configuration
* Product structures
* Product validation
* Processes management
* Change, release, and configuration management
* Product visualization
* Collaboration product development