Are you seeking to brush up on your SAP administration skills? Look no further than this practical guide! Updated for SAP NetWeaver 7.4, this resource offers the fundamental concepts of system administration, with step-by-step instructions and hundreds of screenshots. From system monitoring with SAP Solution Manager to database administration and disaster recovery, learn how to handle everything from the routine to the occasional hiccup.
* Dive deep with detailed instructions and screenshots
* Walk through critical and specialized tasks to keep your system up and running
* Administer databases, users, security, and more
Everyday Tasks to System Recovery
Get the details on everything from daily administrative tasks and maintenance procedures to troubleshooting and disaster recovery steps during system failure.
Database and Operating System Administration
Learn to manage multiple databases like DB2, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server, then monitor file systems with the CCMS Alert Monitor or Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure.
Follow through the necessary upkeep and processes that will continue to make your system tick with step-by-step instructions and hundreds of detailed screenshots.
* Database, security, and user administration
* Operating system and network administration
* Scheduled tasks
* Performance bottlenecks
* System maintenance
* Troubleshooting and disaster recovery
* Backup and restore
* CCMS Alert Monitor
* SAP Solution Manager
* SAP NetWeaver 7.4
* SAP Basis
* SAP admin