Get ready for a new era of SAP programming! This book is your first and ultimate guide to developing for SAP Business ByDesign. See the new development environment and the Scripting Language in action, understand how to model and implement business objects, and design your own UIs. Begin a journey deep into the inner workings of SAP’s new business solution!
1. Studio and Scripting Language Explore all features and functions of the new development environment. Learn how to implement new business objects using the SAP Business ByDesign Scripting Language.
2. Business Objects and UIs Extend existing business objects and UIs, design new UIs, and define your own business objects with nodes, associations, actions, queries, and messages.
3. Full-Fledged Applications Integrate your business objects and UIs to create new applications. Enrich them with analytical functions, and integrate them with output and web services as well as workflows.
4. Architecture and Platform Fundamentals Understand the architecture building blocks and fundamental business concepts of SAP Business ByDesign, and learn how to work with built-in reuse services.
5. Tutorials, Tutorials, Tutorials Find over 70 hands-on tutorials, which ensure that you won’t just understand the theory, but also learn by doing everything yourself.
- SAP Business ByDesign studio and Scripting Language
- Business object modeling, implementation, and extension
- User interface extension and creation
- Business configuration
- Business analytics
- Service integration
- Business object engine, user interface engine, and extensibility framework
- Business Partner, Organizational Unit, Party, and Identity
- Lifecycle management and SAP Store