Breathe some life into your analysis applications and dashboards with this guide to SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio! Updated for release 1.6, this second edition is jam-packed with the need-to-know details for report developers and designers— from using the IDE to implementing CSS styles and classes. Enhance your applications even further with information on advanced scripting and SDK extensions. It’s time to take your BI to the next level are you ready?
* Walk through installation, configuration, and usage scenarios
* Build full-scale applications for planning, OLAP analysis, and more
* Learn how to use and develop SDK extensions
Installation and Configuration
Install the system and the Design Studio Client Tool, then walk through configuration steps for SAP BusinessObjects BI, SAP Enterprise Portal, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, universes, and custom data sources.
Designing and Building Applications
Learn how to integrate planning functionality into your applications, use CSS for further customization and artistic flair, and master design principles for complex, performance-tuned applications.
The Software Development Kit
Explore Design Studio s SDK for custom extensions. See how to install, update, and deploy SDK extensions and build components.
* Installation and configuration
* Capabilities and use cases
* Applications, reports, dashboards
* Components and properties
* Planning applications
* Integrated Development Environment
* Design Studio vs. Dashboards vs. BEx WAD