This book is the one guide for anyone preparing for the SAP Certified Application Associate – Business Intelligence with SAP NetWeaver (7.0) exam. The content of the book is mapped to the specific exam objectives to help you prepare for the test. It provides topic summaries, practice questions, and answers for each topic.
1. Key Objective Coverage Learn the topics, terminology, and definitions as they’ll be presented on the exam.
2. Practice Questions and Answers Get familiar with the different types of exam questions and find tips and strategies for answering correctly.
3. Real-World Scenarios Further your career by understanding how SAP solutions are used in everyday business scenarios.
4. Take-Aways and Test Tips Learn how to improve your odds of doing well in each section of the exam.
- SAP BI with SAP NetWeaver (7.0)
- Certification Track Overview
- Data Flow
- InfoObjects and InfoProviders
- BEx Analyzer and BEx Query Designer
- Source Systems
- Integrated Planning
- Analysis Process Designer
- Development Interfaces
- Data Modeling