Master the business processes and configuration for SAP Customer Relationship Management! This guide offers the details you need about key SAP CRM functionality and customization. Understand the key SAP CRM business processes and then configure the system for marketing, sales, and service. From master data to middleware to the web UI, get the answers you need to tailor SAP CRM for your own requirements.
* The complete resource for implementing SAP CRM for marketing, sales, and service
* Set up product determination, campaign management, service functions, and more
* Apply expert tips for maximizing your SAP CRM solution
Learn how to set up the whole system with CRM master data. Then, integrate various data sources from both SAP and non-SAP systems with SAP CRM’s core implementation component, middleware.
Configure and utilize CRM marketing in alignment with your core business processes, then explore real-world sales process examples like contracts and quotations. Pull it all together with key CRM service functionality and business scenarios.
Monitor your business’ progress with CRM analytics, while measuring performance and workload analysis. Perform these and other CRM functions from anywhere with CRM mobile technology and the web channel application.
* Deployment options
* WebClient UI
* Master data configuration
* Business transactions
* Marketing, sales, and service
* Mobile technology
* Workload analysis
* Interaction Center
* SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)