This is the definitive guide to SAP EWM, covering everything from a general functional overview to detailed system setup and configuration guidelines. You’ll learn about the key capabilities of the EWM solution; explore the configuration elements available in the standard solution; discover the methods used to solve common business process requirements; and find out how to extend the solution to meet your more complex or unique business requirements.
1. The Warehouse Structure Learn about the warehouse structure, which provides the baseline for modeling warehouse processes.
2. Product Master Data Understand why effective master data management is critical to the success of any SAP EWM implementation, and how it can help you maximize the value of the application to your organization.
3. Physical Inventory (PI) Explore the capabilities of SAP EWM that support PI, including the main objects used by PI, supported procedures, and integration with Resource Management.
4. Warehouse Monitoring and Analytics Read about the various tools available for monitoring and reporting on warehouse activities, including the Warehouse Management Monitor, the Easy Graphics Framework, and SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (SAP BW).
5. Deploying EWM Gain an understanding of the deployment options for SAP EWM, and how to use the automated configuration method and data load programs to get you started quickly.
- Warehouse Stock Management
- Production Supply
- Internal Movements
- Exception Handling
- Cross Docking
- Yard Management
- Labor Management
- Authorizations and Roles and Archiving