Looking to get the big picture on SAP Hybris? Want to learn what’s available on premise and in the cloud and how it fits into your CRM landscape? With this guide, you’ll begin by understanding the functionality of the five main SAP Hybris solutions: sales, service, commerce, marketing, and billing. Then explore reporting and mobility options and see how each product integrates with existing SAP solutions. Connect better with your customers!
* Explore the SAP Hybris solutions for commerce, marketing, sales, service, and billing
* Learn how you can extend standard functionality with microservices and SAP Hybris as a Service
* Take the first steps toward implementing SAP Hybris
Sales and Service
Discover SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer functionality, from lead and opportunity management for sales to ticking and resource scheduling for service.
Commerce and Billing
Explore B2B and B2C commerce with SAP Hybris Commerce and understand its product content management functionality. Then see what SAP Hybris Billing offers for subscription order management, usage metering, partner revenue sharing, and more.
Understand the functionality of SAP Hybris Marketing and SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud including consumer and customer profiling, campaign management, and analytics.
* SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
* SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales
* SAP Hybris Cloud for Service
* SAP Hybris Commerce
* SAP Hybris Marketing
* SAP S/4HANA Marketing Cloud
* SAP Hybris Billing
* SAP Hybris as a Service
* Customer engagement and commerce (CEC)
* Implementation plan