The new edition of our bestseller SAP NetWeaver Roadmap, up-to-date for release SAP NetWeaver 7.1, is here! This book is part of our SAP NetWeaver Essentials series and explains the concepts behind SAP NetWeaver for consultants and IT managers. Using four extensively documented customer examples from the automotive, banking, oil and gas, and manufacturing industries, the book provides you with important insights into how to optimize and redesign business processes with SAP NetWeaver.
Further, coverage of technology aspects has been significantly expanded in this new edition: You’ll get an introduction to enterprise SOA and to NetWeaver as an integrated technology platform, and you will learn all there is to know about architecture and the most critical technical aspects of the individual NetWeaver components. An additional chapter addresses lowering IT costs with SAP NetWeaver, and re-structuring your IT budget so you can spend more on innovation.
– Requirements for IT strategies: flexibility, innovation, and cost cutting
– Overview of SAP NetWeaver: integration layers, standards, components, architecture, strategy
– Roadmaps to SAP NetWeaver: Industries: automotive, banking, oil and gas, and manufacturing
– Value analysis
– Web Services and Enterprise SOA
– SAP NetWeaver as an integrated platform
– SAP NetWeaver components: Portal, KM, BI, MI, MDM, XI/PI, AS ABAP, and Java