Tailor your SD project to meet unique sales requirements with this easy-to-follow configuration guide. From quotations and sales orders to shipping and outbound delivery documents, learn how to align an SD implementation with the critical processes that help each business exceed customer expectations. Use screenshots and step-by-step instructions to get configuration guidance for sales, billing and credit management, distribution, and more. This second edition teaches the ins and outs of SD customization and use.
* Configure SD based on unique business requirements
* Master core SD functionality for your sales and distribution operations
* Use reporting and analysis tools to make sense of SD data
Master Data Setup
Learn how to customize master data for customers, customer credits, materials, and batches, and how to maintain this data in a functional implementation after go-live.
Key SD Functionality
From sales and pricing to billing and beyond, learn how to get the most out of critical SD functionality like returns processing, product delivery, and route determination.
Updates in EHP 7
What changes arrived in the most recent enhancement pack? How have analytics been improved with SAP HANA? Find out with this new edition.
* Master data
* Credit and credit risk management
* Delivery routes and schedules
* Billing plans
* Revenue account determination
* Standard and BI-optimized reports
* SAP CRM integration